Washington, MO Periodontist
Dr. Scully grew up in the Greater St. Louis area. She attended Rice University in Houston, TX, where she earned her B.S. in Bioengineering. After college, she attended UMKC School of Dentistry where she earned her D.D.S.. Dr. Scully stayed at UMKC to earn her Certificate in Periodontics while also earning her M.S. in Craniofacial Sciences.
Dr. Scully is excited to be back in the St. Louis area and offer her services to Franklin County and the surrounding areas. She is currently a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, American Dental Association, Missouri Dental Association, and Greater St. Louis Dental Society. Dr. Scully is adjunct faculty at the St. Louis Community College Dental Hygiene Program.
Honors & Awards
- Women in Medicine: Top Periodontist: 2020
- Periodontics Chief Resident: 2017
- UMKC Nifty-Nineties Award: 2017
- Dr. Frank W. and Dr. John C. Windle Fund for Graduate Periodontics Scholarship: 2016-2017
- Academy of Dental Materials Annual Student Award: 2015
- Outstanding Grand Rounds Presentation Award: 2015
- UMKC SOD/Midwest Dental Conference Table Clinic, First Place: 2014
Licensure & Professional Organization Memberships
- Missouri State Dental Licensure: 2015-present
- American Academy of Periodontology: 2015-present
- Midwest Society of Periodontology: 2016-present
- American Dental Association: 2011-present
- Missouri Dental Association: 2011-present
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society: 2017-present
- Southwest District of GSLDS: 2017-present
- American Association for Women Dentists: 2012-present
Contact the professionals at Four Rivers Periodontics and Implant Specialists and schedule an appointment with a skilled periodontist in Washington, MO.