Innovative & Effective Dentistry
Our experienced dental team at Four Rivers Periodontics and Implant Specialists offers high-quality dental care for every member of the family. Dr. Scully and our entire staff of friendly and compassionate professionals will go above and beyond to ensure an unmatched patient experience. All of our dentistry treatments are customized with your unique dental goals and history in mind. With a state-of-the-art office, industry-leading equipment, and highly trained professionals, we have become a trusted name in dental and periodontic treatments for patients throughout Washington and surrounding areas.
Curious how we can help you create a healthier and more beautiful smile? Call our dental professionals at (636) 242-6450 to learn more about our Washington dental services.
- Periodontal Exam: Routine teeth cleanings alone won’t ensure complete oral health, which is why our team also offers a thorough periodontal exam to accurately assess the health of your gums and soft tissue.
- Cleaning: We offer both routine teeth cleanings as well as more advanced scaling and root planing treatments to create healthier, happier smiles.
- Periodontal Pocket Reduction: Bacteria present in your gums can increase the gaps between your gums and teeth, causing major dental issues down the line. Our team will thoroughly clean bacteria from these hidden spots and work to reduce these gaps to protect your gums and teeth.
- Regenerative Procedures: Decay or periodontal disease does not need to permanently affect your mouth. Our team offers regenerative treatments such as gum grafting, periodontal pocket reduction, and scaling and planing solutions.
- Crown Lengthening: Ensure your mouth is properly prepared to receive your new dental crown. Our crown lengthening treatment moves your gums back slightly to allow for a solid foundation as well as create a less “gummy” smile.
- Oral Medicine: Oral biopsies are a crucial diagnostic tool to help identify abnormalities in your soft tissue. We are capable of gentle and effective biopsies and will then develop a customized treatment with your general dentist or orthodontist to ensure optimal oral health.
- Implant Placement: We create a healthy and stable base for your dental implant to ensure an optimal fit. Our team specializes in implant site development.
- Gum Grafting: Our dental professionals perform skilled gum and soft tissue grafting solutions to help restore the health and appearance of your gums.
At Four Rivers Periodontics and Implant Specialists, we prioritize innovation and comfort, pairing our state-of-the-art technologies with compassionate and caring hands. Our team of specialists offer the most advanced dental implant, gum grafting, and periodontal disease treatments to patients throughout Washington and surrounding areas.